On 1/2/19 8:01 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
And I replied before checking all my other emails. Seriously, at some point we
need to develop a list system where emails remain threaded. I have over 40 from
this list this morning, and reading through every one, then trying to go back
and respond is a little more brainwork than I am used to before my 3rd cup of
coffee. :-)

Whoa! There are email clients that don't support threading?
Here ya go:

https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

--
 Mark Wieder