Peter Brigham MD wrote:
On May 3, 2010, at 5:29 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Peter Brigham MD wrote:

The general problem here is that, contrary to all other computing contexts I know about, in Rev anything enclosed by true quotation marks is regarded by the engine as one word.

It's for HC compatibility, which worked the same way....

Yeah, and it was a PITA in HC too. :-) I think it's time to change this, given the low number of people who still need to convert HC stacks into Rev format. It's a vestigial appendage (oh, no! not appendices again!) that no longer has any up side.

I'm inclined to agree. Put it in the QCC for us?