On 9/5/2010 4:40 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Len Morgan<len-mor...@crcom.net>  wrote:
  I had this problem once before but I can't find the solution to it now.
  What's happening is I have a lot of information to show in a DG table (lots
of columns).  In order to make it all fit, skinny columns like Sex and Age
have been abbreviated to "S" and "A" respectively. The problem is that there
appears to be some sort of "border" around the column headers so that I can
only see a few dots from the middle of those two characters in the header
making them unreadable.

I tried changing the header margins but that just moves the text in the
header up.  How can I get rid of the blank space on either side of the
column header text?

Len,

Could you precise:
- the width of your column?
- the margins you applied?

Thanks

Regards,
As an example, the column for sex (Label = "S") is set for 30. The margins were originally whatever the default is. I changed it to 1 and the text rolled up. I'm only worried about the right and left of the header text. The vertical orientation is fine.

With the header text "Room" and a column width of 58, the first couple of columns of pixels in the "R" are cutoff. There is more than enough room in the header field, it's just adding space on either side.

len