With this group it's sometimes hard to determine who is kidding and who is just confused (I tend to be the later most of the time). Just to clarify, the "... is set for 30 ..." refers to the size (of the COLUMN Mark) that I want. This county jail holds both male and female inmates so I need to let them know which is which (you can't always tell from the mug shots!) so they know who to put where. The inmates might like the mixup but I'm sure the authorities might object. By the way, I also turn a field a nice sky blue for males and pretty pink for girls. I needed the "S" field in case they get a color blind officer.

Thanks for the help though!

len