Len,

The ideal min size is 40.
I gave your problem a try. It seems to me that the content of your
columns is centered. In this case, changing the margins with the
"header margins" do nothing, because the field displaying the header
title has a width of 2 pixels.

If you can give 10 more pixels for those two columns, all will be ok.
Otherwise, for now I don't see any workaround.

Regards,

"Ideal" according to who? Is that a Rev limitation or part of the Data Grid? It seems to be awfully large. I did expand those columns (and reduced the width of another to make them fit) so it's all "working" now. It sure would be nice if we could lower that limit though.

len