RE: "overly critical" posts:
Perhaps the reason there was so much passion in the messages posted here is because there is that much passion for Rev. Passionate posts are the rule on Mac/Apple/iPod websites; ever seen passion on a Windows website?

I do agree, however, that Kevin's post had it appeared earlier might well have stemmed some of the vitriol.

One final observation: it seems that every time pricing comes up on this site, it generate an enormous amount of traffic. Maybe it's because we're all a bunch of whiners, but I doubt it. Might I suggest to the RunRev folks that perhaps it is, instead, because the pricing structure is so convoluted (and appears to change from version to version). A little streamlining might go a long way. Just a suggestion...