On Jun 5, 2005, at 12:55 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

If you are looking to put the actual stacks on the web, this won't do it. As another thread is discussing, there is no way to run a stack in a browser. CGIs return HTML pages, not stacks.

A Rev CGI can open and read a stack to get data out of it, but then it needs to format an HTML page to send back to the user's browser. The stacks it reads are only for reference, not for display.

Jacque,

do you remember any MacOS Classic webserver that is able to run Rev CGIs? I am trying to remember here but nothing comes to mind.... The only thing I remember is that you can glue WebServer + Applescript middleware + Revolution app.

cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia  2004  BRAZIL