Richard,

Going through your tutorial is what made me try to improve my scripts with call. I thought that the call would execute a script in another place but keep the context of where it was called from. So 'me' would be the field that the call originated from and not the card that the script was in. But after a test, it looks like that is not the case --too bad. It is the target that returns the name of my field, but the group name is left off which is bad for me because I have the same name repeated in many differently named groups. I have groups of fields and buttons that are created from templates on the fly, along with many saved values for each (in custom properties). These are related to various setup conditions for running simulations. I obviously want the minimum scripts in the duplicates, and most of the script in a common place where changes are manageable. Perhaps you should be prepared to make sure nobody else makes this mistake in your tutorial.

Thanks,
Dennis