Judy Perry wrote:
Okay, so, I am a Mac bigot of sorts, and, so, when I see PC laptop users
with perfectly usable trackpads packing along external mice, I think,
WT*???

I mean, I'm pretty certain that their PC trackpads are equipped with the
requisite left and right mouse buttons, right?  And, sometimes, even the
scrolling thingy??

I have a PC laptop with a trackpad and I still pack my external mouse. My trackpad has left and right mouse buttons, as well as the scrolling thing. I find though that for me the mouse is a lot more exact than the trackpad. I always hated trying to draw a straight line with the trackpad when I could always do it fine with a mouse.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software