Dave,

One other thought. Is this a multi-card stack? If so is Trevor's image supposed to reside in just card one or in all cards? If all cards, you might have to make it into a group and set the "Group Background Behavior" to on. You would also have to make sure it's the last Group in all cards. Either that or dupe it into each card.

Now there is a thought!! Yes - the images are unique to each card. Trevors stack is setup in groups. When I add the button images the problem starts, so it would stand to reason that "last image" is going to be the button icons which are in a different group.

Time for bed now, but I'll give it a try in the morning.

Thanks!!

Scott