Then Lynn wrote:
> Im snipping out the portion of your email where it diverges from
> Runtime's perception of events.

I have no interest in the soap opera'ish story that is unfolding on this
list about why RevConWest is no more, or who is to blame for the
information leak. What concerns me is that the planned location of the
conference is seemingly locked-in to the west coast, and I am an east
coast Rev user. I would prefer a Rev sponsored event to take place either
alternating on the west/east coast, or that is always somewhere in the
middle, or keeps moving around each year to keep it interesting. I've
wanted to attend, but have never been able to justify the distance of
travel and length of time away from work. Single day or two day events are
easier to justify/balance with work. I look forward to seeing what RunTime
comes up with to engage the broader Rev audience.

Roger Eller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>