[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I would prefer a Rev sponsored event to take place either alternating on the west/east coast, or that is always somewhere in the middle, or keeps moving around each year to keep it interesting.

I have wished for a more central location ever since the event began. Minneapolis is a very nice central location. :; Or Omaha, where my parents live...can't get much more central than that. We could all go visit the stockyards after hours...

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]