Hmmm...sounds like a pyramid scam opportunity. Now all you have to do is convince them to pay everyone on the list above them 1 dollar.

Except they get to use ibatis which should definitely get them their money back sooner or later.

Clinton Begin wrote:

But if those two people convert two people each.....exponential growth!