> Feel free to ask.

OK , I'll ask :

> Tested on RS v 6.01.04

I'm running RS v 6.01.03 .

  I admire your brevity , but would you care to spend
29 seconds and tell us what you did to make this
script work (if it works) ?

  You are at version 6.01.04 . How ? Did you get an update
from realsoft ? If not , how would you explain the version
difference ?

  Did you change something in the code ? What ? What was
causing it to not run for us V6 users ?

  Throw us a bone .

garry

> unzip the file in ...Realsoft3d/scripting folder
> it should look like
>
> If you get an  error,
> something like ...jpeg...
> place the volcano-island.jpg
> in the main scripting folder
> (...Realsoft3d/scripting/volcano-island.jpg)
> or search in the *.js file for the "volcano-island.jpg"
> path and correct it.
>
> Feel fee to ask.
>
> Tested on RS v 6.01.04
> Matthias

is
> > boris becker or nurbshelper or blue sky, it's just a name. In my script I
> > have mentioned the exactly name
of
> > the path:-) / everything should be ok., although I would like to know if
> > there a any bugs for V6 with the
> > nurbshelper... the pathline of my machine for my script is nearly equal to
> > your path... see the attached
text.