Jouni Hätinen wrote:
He didn't say "ALL American audience", he said "AN American audience
used to Michael Bay movies", which in my understanding means a part of
American audience that is used to Michael Bay movies. Can you please
at least learn to read your own language.
I assure you I have no trouble reading the English language.
So, am I to understand that other than American audiences are not permitted to view Michael Bay movies ?! It is really no big deal, but the comment inappropriately singled out Americans and the syntax details you point out are irrelevant in attempting to negate that fact. I simply tried to take a humorous/sarcastic approach to pointing out a comment that was not very well thought out, to say the least.
This is totally off-topic and has nothing to do with Realsoft or 3D
graphics anymore.
Not sure that has ever mattered very much, on this list.
Anyway, I know many very nice and smart American
people. But then again, Americans voted for Bush twice.... so, I
cannot decide :-)
I am not likely to be considered either but at least I did not vote for Bush either time.

Regards,
Zaug