Better try tga....

And render it as 32bit with Alpha channel... should work without any problems.

Matthias

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rslist
  To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: PNG with transparency

  Thanks Neil, but my material is working fine.  I can't render with alpha
channel support so that my background is transparent (graphic to be used on top
of other graphics for a trade show banner).

  I think I'll just go with a soft white translucent material (wax works well)
in keyshot, and not worry about a realistic material with transparency....

  brandon