Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for responding. I agree--it would be better to use Scala 2.11. I'm
in the process of creating a Beam POC with an existing platform and
upgrading everything in that platform to Scala 2.11 as a prerequisite is
out of scope.

It would be helpful to know if Beam in it's current state is backward
incompatible with Scala 2.10 for reasons other than the dependencies.

But if there is a way to make it work to enable a POC, I would appreciate
some pointers, as it doesn't seem to be as simple as changing the "*_2.11"
references in the poms.

Cheers,

Gary.