Yes, that would be very helpful. If possible, I'd like to understand how it
is constructed so that I can maintain it. A link to a git repo would be
great.

I've spent some time trying to understand how the Beam project is
built/managed. It looks like the poms are intended primarily for developers
and packaging, while the gradle components are intended for CI, etc.

Kind Regards,

Gary.