Awesome. But you should know that we’re still working on bigtop 1.3 to
support all components as a distribution. So a stable release for Debian 9
support does not exist now. What’s you scenario? Building production
cluster? What Hadoop, or other components u are using?

sahil aggarwal <sahil.ag...@gmail.com>於 2018年4月4日 週三,下午3:47寫道: