Digg is not forking Cassandra. We use 0.6 for production, with a few in-house
patches (related to our infrastructure). The biggest difference with our branch
and apache 0.6 branch is we have the work Kelvin and Twitter has done in
regards to Vector Clocks + Distributed Counters. This will never go into 0.6,
but should hit 0.7 hopefully soon. We will start to move to 0.7 once it gets
more stable.

-Chris