ReadRepair means including all UP replicas in the request, waiting
asynchronously after the read has completed, resolving and repairing
differences. If you read at QUOURM with RR running, ALL (replace) nodes will
perform a read.

At any CL > ONE the responses from CL nodes are reconciled and differences are
repaired using a mechanism similar to RR. This has to happen before the
response can be sent to the client.

The naming does not help, but they are a different. RR is a background process
designed to reduce the chance of an inconsistent read. It's needed less since
changed to Hinted Handoff in 1.0.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer