Greetings,

Guys, can you please help me to understand following:

I'm reading through the way keystore and truststore are implemented, and it
is all fine and great, but at the end Cassandra documentation instructing
to extract all the keystore content and leave all certs and keys in a clear.

Do I miss something here? Why are we doing it? What is the point to even
have a keystore then? It doesn't look very secure to me...

Another item - cassandra.yaml has passwords from keystore and truststore -
clear text... what is the point to have these stores then, if passwords are
out?

Thanks,

Oleg