Hello,

We have a table with composite partition key with humungous cardinality,
its a combination of (long,long). On the table we have
bloom_filter_fp_chance=0.010000.

On doing "nodetool cfstats" on the 5 nodes we have in the cluster we are
seeing  "Bloom filter false ratio:" in the range of 0.7 -0.9.

I thought over time the bloom filter would adjust to the key space
cardinality, we have been running the cluster for a long time now but have
added significant traffic from Jan this year, which would not lead to
writes in the db but would lead to high reads to see if are any values.

Are there any settings that can be changed to allow better ratio.

Thanks
Anishek