You can try slightly lowering the bloom_filter_fp_chance on your table.

Otherwise, it's possible that you're repeatedly querying one or two
partitions that always trigger a bloom filter false positive.  You could
try manually tracing a few queries on this table (for non-existent
partitions) to see if the bloom filter rejects them.

Depending on your Cassandra version, your false positive ratio could be
inaccurate: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-8525

There are also a couple of recent improvements to bloom filters:
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-8413
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-9167

--
Tyler Hobbs