Hi,

I'm also looking for the most stable version of the Cassandra, too. I read
Carlos's blog post. According to his article, I guess 2.1.x is the most
stable version, is it right? I prefer to use the most stable version rather
than many advanced features. For satisfy my purpose, should I use 2.1.X? or
latest 2.2.x is recommended?

Currently I use 2.2.5, but is the latest 2.1.13 recommended for production
use?

Regards,
Satoshi