If you need SASI, you need to use 3.4+. 3.x will always be "unstable" (It
is explained why in my blog post). You get those odd versions, but it is
not a solid effort to stabilize the platform, otherwise devs would not jump
to 3.6, and keep working on 3.5. And then you get 3.7, which might fix some
issues of 3.4+, but next month you get 3.8 unstable again... I'm waiting to
see where this is going. I only had bad experiences with 3.x series atm.

If you want stability (and no new features), you would use 2.1.13.

2.2.x is kind of a mixed bag, no really huge improvements over 2.1.x series
and it is still having some issues, so I would stick to 2.1.x series.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Linkedin: *linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*
Mobile: +351 91 891 81 00 | Tel: +1 613 565 8696 x1649
www.pythian.com