I do expect 3 to get stable at some point, according to documentation it
will be the 3.0.x series. But the current 3.x tick-tock,  I would recommend
a jump into it when Datastax do it. Otherwise, maybe 4 might get stable and
we could be following similar releases cicles like some software out there,
even is stable (2 and 4) even is unstable (3 and 5). But this is my
guessing. Wait for a DSE release on 3.x and use that.

I had problems in earlier 2.2, 2.2.5 seems to be a solid release, but I
will wait for 2.2.6 before recommending for production. Just to be safe :)

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Linkedin: *linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*
Mobile: +351 91 891 81 00 | Tel: +1 613 565 8696 x1649
www.pythian.com