Hi Team,

I tried running Assertion pipeline file for subject extraction.

Its correctly annotate subject which for patient related instances from the
input narration , however it does annotate Patient's father  as 'Patient' which
is wrong .

Can you please let me know what will be change I would need to implement to
correct the issue?

Piper:
// Add the Dependency parser for use by assertion
addDescription ClearNLPDependencyParserAE
// Add the Semantic Role Labeler parser for use by assertion
addLogged ClearNLPSemanticRoleLabelerAE

// Add the assertion packages for class lookups
package org.apache.ctakes.assertion.medfacts
package org.apache.ctakes.assertion.attributes
add ConceptConverterAnalysisEngine
add AssertionAnalysisEngineFit
add GenericAttributeAnalysisEngine
add SubjectAttributeAnalysisEngine

Input Narration:

The patient had cancer and it was detected with MRI on 26th May 2017. The
patient's father had diabetes. But Patient has been prescribed DrugXXXX for
last five years. CT-SCAN of prefrontal lobe confirmed patient had lesions in
brain from last 3 months. The patient was discharged from hospital after
chemotherapy for 4 months.

Thanks & Regards,
MAHESH KANTHASWAMY
Technical Lead | LIFE SCIENCES | Pune - SEZ
Email : mahesh_kanthasw...@infosys.com<mailto:mahesh_kanthasw...@infosys.com>
Mobile : +91 9970406008
cid:image001.gif@01CCF2ED.B8648C70]
Upcoming OOO: