Hi Mahesh,
While there is a subject annotator and trained model, we found there
were very few non-patient instances in our training data, and so the
model has a difficult time finding any non-patient subjects.
Unfortunately, modifying the machine learning model is not feasible, so
my recommendation is, if this is important to your application, to
write a rule-based annotator and add to the end of your pipeline that
sets the subject attribute.
Tim