Hello Chun Chang
                             Thanks for replying. I have follow your steps
and its working for me. I have one doubt if my Ubuntu machine have 3 or 4
users, then can i give permission for only selected user to start the
drill.
For Example:- Suppose i have 3 users (user1, user 2, user 3). I want user2
only have permission to start the drill. and other 2 user have not have
permission to start the drill. While firing command for starting the drill,
only user2 name and password should accept. Is is possible? If yes then
how.?

One more doubt, can same steps for PAM authentication will work in Window
system.? or Is PAM Authentication is possible in Window operating system.?
if Yes please tell the steps to follow.