Hello Chun Chang

                 Thanks for your reply. I need some information:- Please help.

1) How to assigning proper ACLs..?

2) I have tried PAM authentication in Window. But i am getting following error:-

        Failure in starting embedded Drillbit:
org.apache.drill.exec.exception.DrillbitStartupException: Problem in
finding the native library of JPAM (Pluggable Authenticator Module
API). Make sure to set Drillbit JVM option 'java.library.path' to
point to the directory where the     native JPAM exists.:Could not
initialize class net.sf.jpam.Pam (state=,code=0)

Would you please help me out .?