From: Shuporno Choudhury <shuporno.choudh...@manthan.com>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 3:27:24 AM
To: user@drill.apache.org
Subject: Writing to s3 using Drill

Hi,

Is it possible to write to a folder in an s3 bucket using the *s3.tmp*
workspace?
Whenever I try, it gives me the follwing error:

*Error: VALIDATION ERROR: Schema [s3.tmp] is not valid with respect to
either root schema or current default schema.*
*Current default schema:  s3.root*

Also, s3.tmp doesn't appear while using the command "*show schemas*" though
the tmp workspace exists in the web console

I am using Drill Version 1.10; embedded mode on my local system.

However, I have no problem reading from an s3 bucket, the problem is only
writing to a s3 bucket.
--
Regards,
Shuporno Choudhury