HI,

I corrected the "show schemas"  output by putting only "/" in the
"location" . Now it shows s3.tmp in the output.

But, it has a weird problem.
The moment I add a folder to the location, eg: "/myfolder", then s3.tmp
vanishes from the "show schemas" output.

Also, when I try to write into s3, I get the following error:

Exception in thread "drill-executor-9" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO$Windows.access0(Ljava/lang/String;I)Z
        at org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO$Windows.access0(Native
Method)+--+
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO$Windows.access(NativeIO.java:609)

This is only a snippet of the error associated with writing to s3

--
Regards,
Shuporno Choudhury