Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the config settings.

Now, after entering those config settings
    1. s3.tmp does appear in the "show schemas" result
    2. Also, it doesn't disappear when I add a custom folder in the
location attribute

But when I try to run a CTAS statement, I get the following error:

*Error: SYSTEM ERROR: IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority
component*
*Fragment 0:0*

Query that I am trying to run:
*create table s3.tmp.`abcd` as select 1 from (values(1));*

However, this query runs when I use dfs.tmp instead of s3.tmp

--
Regards,
Shuporno Choudhury