It is a Secure 6.0 MapR Cluster.

It's running drill-1.12.0. I initially used the RPM directory, but have now
moved to the drill.tar.gz archine inside the drill-yarn package from the
same version of Drill. I am running this in Marathon on Mesos.

I am using the same config that worked just fine with Drill 1.10.  I have
made changed based on reviewing the scripts in the MapR install to insure I
pass the right flags to Drill to start it in secure mode.

Well this is interesting, I started it, and stepped away... and this is
what I came back to: a running drill bit with (it appears it's not failed
web server, it's slow to start web server... is there a good way to trouble
shoot this aspect?

2018-02-09 12:33:18,575 [main] INFO  o.apache.drill.exec.server.Drillbit -
Startup completed (600534 ms).