From: Susan G Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:15 AM
To: user@drools.codehaus.org
Subject: RE: [drools-user] Storing rules in a database

Does anyone have sample data for the tables used in this example?  I think
it would make it easier to understand if that's provided.

Thanks,
Susan G. Lee

"Ishafizan Ishak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/30/2006 12:49 AM
Please respond to
user@drools.codehaus.org

<user@drools.codehaus.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [drools-user] Storing rules in a database

Appreciate the help, found it at
http://www.drools.org/Loading+and+managing+rules+dynamically+from+a+database

includes a web interface too. Very nice!

thanks
i.ishak