Thanks Sujit,

I can't find the link to download the junit examples.  can someone provide
the link?

Thanks,
Susan G. Lee

Sujit Pal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/04/2006 02:46 PM
Please respond to
user@drools.codehaus.org

user@drools.codehaus.org
cc

Subject
RE: [drools-user] Storing rules in a database

Hi Susan,

Sorry about the delay in replying.

If you look at the JUnit tests, there is code there to put in:
a) the Hello World ruleset.
b) the Petstore ruleset with Java conditions and consequences
c) the Petstore ruleset with Python conditions and consequences.

The JUnit tests populate these rulesets and then delete them on
completion, but if yuo comment out the delete logic and run the tests,
then your database should be populated.

-sujit

http://www.drools.org/Loading+and+managing+rules+dynamically+from+a+database

> includes a web interface too. Very nice!
>
> thanks
> i.ishak

So