Hi Pavithra,

Thanks for the compliment :-).

Ishafizan found a problem similar to yours, he was using JBoss (probably
with embedded Tomcat, not sure, I will let him comment), and the problem
turned out that the JSP compiler did not speak Java 1.5, so it choked on
the List<String> part.

He has (on this thread) posted a link that explains how to upgrade the
JSP compiler to work with Java 1.5.

-sujit