Hi Markus,

I tried following the instructions you had laid out for building Mifos
Generation 3.

Had a few questions:

- I presume for now I only execute the initial-setup.sh script and *not*
the pull-all.sh script?

- I get an error saying 'JAVA_HOME' is not set. However java -v on my
machine shows me the latest downloaded Java SDK8 that I installed

- At the end of the script run, I cannot find a 'demo-server' directory
having been created...

Any ideas/feedback will help.

thanks

Ramesh

[ERROR] MavenReportException: Error while creating archive: Unable to find
javadoc command: The environment variable JAVA_HOME is not correctly set.