Hi everyone,

My name is Ramesh Padmanabhan. I have recently signed up as a Volunteer
with Mifos.
My background is as an engineering and product management leader from
Juniper Networks, Fortinet and most recently at Facebook.

I am looking forward to helping this organization in whatever way I can
contribute. But I have a lot to learn here first.

As a first step, I am familiarizing myself with the Mifos environments and
have played around with the AWS instance of Mifos that I was able to setup
for the Gen 2 version.

I am trying to figure out how to get a Gen 3 Mifos I/O environment setup in
an AWS environment.

Any clues that you can share will help me greatly.

thanks
Ramesh