Hmm.  I can't recreate that behavior here.  I have seen some issues like
this if you're grouping by a time interval different from the metrics
reporting interval you're using, though.  How often are you reporting
metrics to Influx?  Are you using the same interval in your Grafana
queries?  I see in your queries you are using a time interval of 10
seconds.  Have you tried 1 second?  Do you see the same behavior?

-Jamie