Hi Anchit,

That last bit is very interesting - the fact that it works fine with
subtasks <= 30.  It could be that either Influx or Grafana are not able to
keep up with the data being produced.  I would guess that the culprit is
Grafana if looking at any particular subtask index works fine and only the
full aggregation shows issues.  I'm not familiar enough with Grafana to
know which parts of the queries are "pushed down" to the database and which
are done in Grafana.  This might also very by backend database.

Anecdotally, I've also seen scenarios using Grafana and Influx together
where the system seems to get overwhelmed fairly easily..  I suspect the
Graphite/Grafana combo would work a lot better in production setups.

This might be relevant:

https://github.com/grafana/grafana/issues/2634

-Jamie