Hi,

How are you specifying the port? Because in YARN mode the config setting is
different: yarn.application-master.port. Also, you cannot specify the IP of the
JobManager in YARN mode because Flink does not have any influence in how YARN
schedules the JobManager so it could run on any machine in the YARN cluster.

By the way, what's the motivation for knowing the JobManager coordinates within
a Job?

Best,
Aljoscha