Because latency tracking is expensive, it is turned off by default. You
turn it on by setting the interval; that looks something like this:

    env.getConfig().setLatencyTrackingInterval(1000);

The full set of configuration options is described in the docs:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/config.html#metrics

David Anderson | Training Coordinator
Follow us @VervericaData

--
Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 1:03 PM Padarn Wilson <pad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi User,
>
> I am running Fink 1.7.2 on Kubernetes in a setup with task manager and
job manager separate.

> I'm having trouble seeing the metrics from my Flink job in the UI
dashboard. Actually I'm using the Datadog reporter to expose most of my
metrics, but latency tracking does not seem to be exported.

> Is there anything extra that needs to be enabled to make sure metrics are
exported and viewable to the Flink UI?