Padarn Wilson-2 wrote
> I am running Fink 1.7.2 on Kubernetes in a setup with task manager and job
> manager separate.
>
> I'm having trouble seeing the metrics from my Flink job in the UI
> dashboard. Actually I'm using the Datadog reporter to expose most of my
> metrics, but latency tracking does not seem to be exported.
>
> Is there anything extra that needs to be enabled to make sure metrics are
> exported and viewable to the Flink UI?

With Flink 1.7 on Kubernetes you need to make sure the task managers are
registering to the job manager with their IP addresses and not the
hostnames, see the taskmanager-deployment.yaml manifest in [1], with the
K8S_POD_IP environment variable and setting
-Dtaskmanager.host=$(K8S_POD_IP).

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.7/ops/deployment/kubernetes.html#appendix

/David