Hi,

We are Symantec Cloud Security group and Apache Flume looks very promising for
our backend components, especially its wide supports for those popular data
infrastructures via sources and sinks.
Having said that, we are looking for a very generic approach for restful
API-based data storage systems, such as http sink, now.

We’ve found two http sink implementations in github, as follows, and would like
to know any plan to include either of it, into the next release of Apache Flume?

https://github.com/josealvarezmuguerza/flume-http-sink
https://github.com/hmrc/flume-http-sink

Thanks adv.
BR,
Shang Wu, Senior Architect, BlueCoat, a Symantec Company.