Hi Donat,

Thanks a lot for the consideration.

BR,
Shang Wu, Senior Architect, BlueCoat, a Symantec Company

On 10/18/16, 1:56 AM, "Balazs Donat Bessenyei" <bes...@cloudera.com> wrote:

    Hi Shang Wu,

    Thank you for your e-mail.
    Both implementations seem to be good. (Also, their licences fit the
    Apache Flume codebase.)
    https://github.com/hmrc/flume-http-sink is more recent.

    I'll ping hmrc soon to see if they are willing to create a pull
    request. I think it would be a great improvement to Flume.

    If anyone has different ideas or objections, please let me know.

    Thank you,

    Donat