Hi Shang Wu,

Thank you for your e-mail.
Both implementations seem to be good. (Also, their licences fit the
Apache Flume codebase.)
https://github.com/hmrc/flume-http-sink is more recent.

I'll ping hmrc soon to see if they are willing to create a pull
request. I think it would be a great improvement to Flume.

If anyone has different ideas or objections, please let me know.

Thank you,

Donat