Kevin wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Ross Gardler wrote:

> >>It works just fine for me with latest SVN, try doing a svn up and
> >>"forrest clean site"
>
> I updated to build 180154.
>
> It still doesn't give a clean build. I even tried to build the docs:

I should have been more explicit. Ross told you only part of the
solution.

** If you do 'svn update' then you must clean and re-build core Forrest. **

I will go and make that clear in the http://forrest.apache.org/docs/build.html
It is there, just not bold enough ... a use for the xdocs <warning> element.

Anyway, see below ...

> cd site-author
> forrest available-plugins
> forrest init-plugins
> forrest clean site

> X [0] docs/howto-v13.dtdx.html      BROKEN:
> org.cyberneko.dtd.DTDConfiguration
> X [0] docs/document-v20.dtdx.html   BROKEN:
> org.cyberneko.dtd.DTDConfiguration
> X [0] docs/faq-v13.dtdx.html        BROKEN:
> org.cyberneko.dtd.DTDConfiguration
>
> >Also when using SVN, after doing 'svn update' you really need to do
> >'build clean; build' especially when there are changes to the core
> >parts of Forrest.
>
> Ok is this build.sh to javac all the sources. Where is
> org.cyberneko.dtd.DTDConfiguration? Maybe a conflict
> with my 1.4 sdk? Anyway I'll try a rebuild.

Please do it. Some of the Neko libraries were moved out of
main Forrest core and into the plugins.

This is another reason for doing the 'cd main; build clean; build'
It forces you to clean out the plugins and re-deploy them.

--David