Goutham,

To be clear, when you refer "node" is it a physical box/machine or a JVM.
Geode allows you to configure Geode instance as a peer or Server (accepting
client connection). You can find more information on Geode Wiki page.

If you want to use GemFire (enterprise version of Geode); I would recommend
you to reach out to GemFire sales or customer support team; where you can
get professional help.

Regards,
-Anil.